Spina Bifida Family Camp Day and Education Fair
June 29, 2014
- Canoe/Paddle Boats at the Canoe Launch
- Fishing at the Lake Shelter
- Pontoon Boating at the Lake Shelter
- Outdoor Cooking at the Amphitheater
- Vendors Open at the Life Center (Vendors include: Central Ohio Spina Bifida Alliance, Columbus Prescription, Coloplast, and Dreams on Horseback)
LUNCH and Vendors at the Dining Hall/Life Center (Vendors include: Central Ohio Spina Bifida Alliance, Columbus Prescription, Coloplast, and Dreams on Horseback)
Discussion Groups for Parents & Siblings at the Life Center
or choose from one of the following self-run options
- Lake Trail Hikes (10:15-11:45)
- Sports Court
- Track Hikes
- Aquatic Playground
- Archery at the Track
- Basketball Clinic at the Sports Court
- Swimming at the Pool
General guidelines for the day:
- Children are to be supervised by family members at all times.
- Shoes must be worn everywhere on the campus, with the exception of the Pool and Aquatic Playground.
- Do not litter! Respect the Recreation Unlimited campus.
- Recreation Unlimited is a smoke free campus.
Enjoy your day! If you have any questions, please ask a Recreation Unlimited Associate!