Thursday, October 7, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
(From a publication of the SBA)
"Launching in October 2010, SBU will offer both pre-recorded and live seminars with medical and health care professionals from around the country--all on the topics that are important to you and all at NO COST!"
October 4: Education and Employment
- Building independence: How to develop better attention and intuition.
- Ten Tips for Success
- STRIVE for Success
- Nonverbal Learning Disability and Educational Implications
- Educational and Vocational Guidance for Individuals with Spina Bifida
October 11: Urology
- Management of the Neurogenic Bladder: Late Childhood to Adulthood
- Evolution and Management of the Neurogenic Bowel in Spina Bifida
October 18: Aging with Spina Bifida
- Aging and Adulthood
- Managing Changes in Later Adulthood
October 25: General Health and Preventative Medicine
- Proper seating and wheelchair fitting for persons with Spina Bifida
- Latex Allergy: 2010 Update
- SOS: Save Our Skin!
- Motion Analysis for Patient Evaluation and Decision Making
Live sessions will begin in November 2010.
Visit spinabifidaassociation.org and click the SBU box on the home page for more information.